Brooklyn Public Library is happy to provide you with free WiFi internet access
- Use of BPL's wireless networks to commit any crime -- including identity theft, the viewing and downloading of child pornography, and the illegal downloading of copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited. Violators may be prosecuted.
- The Library's wireless network is not secure. Information sent to and from your laptop can be captured by anyone else with a wireless device and the appropriate software.
- Library staff is not able to provide technical assistance for your device. BPL cannot guarantee a wireless connection.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment or for laptop configurations, security, or data files resulting from connection to the Library's network.
- Laptops, cords and adapters must be properly connected to electrical outlets in a safe manner.